UV7
While what can I report on. Hmmm. I only have one shift left with my work. Went to my mate's place last week after work and played some video games. Wopped them in tennis. Sunday after church the church held a barbacue at this place outside Glasgow. Don't know what else to say then it was good. After that went to see War Of The World's with two of my mate's. It was good. Say it should have been rated a 15 though. Trouble sleeping at night after it. Thought an alien would come in my room. Back at the barbacue I was listening in on this conversation my mate and this other guy was having. The other guy was from Africa. Just talking about the difference's between here and there. Just talking about how family everyone is in Africa. Everybody will ask you how's your family, and give you the direction's to where your going. Here(western world)my mate was talking about Scotland and N. Ireland have been beaten down over the thousand of years. That's why they'll put you down, humour. But he said it's not an excuse. How we've been taught not to talk to strangers. Here in Scotland and N. Ireland different groups(Football, Poltic's)will not talk to each other. I was first told when I arrived in England that the people were not nice here, by a local. But the first person I might other then the people I was staying with on my way to the train station just started talking with me. Scotland is a hard place though, in the way of putting people down.
In the way my mate was talking about. They are very nice to. My humour doesn't work out here. There humour is all sarcastic. Which is fine. I have even caught on to. I bug one of the head bar guys once and awhile.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home