Quest For Pollak's Gold
Not been up to anything this week yet. It's been pissing down today and yesterday, but hopefully tommorow it will be sunny. The weekend was pretty eventful.
I went to a house party on friday. It was okay. The rest of the weekend I was watching golf. Very disappointed that Weir didn't make the cut. But it was a great tournament. I was going to write about something, but I can't think what it was. Going to go to Arran, round of golf in Troon. Head down the Lanark. Next week is sky. Came up with a new idea for a book, start writing when I get back to Canada. Can't tell you what's it's about. You can read it once it's done. Only thing I'll tell you, it's a sci-fi book. One of the regular's to Russell's pub and cafe I have found out use to be a professional caddy for pro's in the pga. He can play all the championship course's in Scotland for free, not sure what other course's. But he was telling my mate Max and I he's going to get us on to one. Also talking with this other regular. He was saying the Queen is the head of state of Canada. No the Prime Minister of Canada is, we have are independence. No, no, finally he agreed. I think so.


1 Comments:
Actually the Queen is Canada's head of state, because we are a constitutional monarchy.
Post a Comment
<< Home