Friday, September 08, 2006

Sweet Dreams Motel


I'm safely in K-town. What a trip. On the first day out just before about an hr from Regina I realized I had the flever/flu. Thank God for Broadview, Saskatewan and sweet dreams motel. It was very violent the flu/fever and lost alot of pounds. Second day I made it to Golden, BC. Really ugly and same color(ugly brown) of land until you hit Calgary. Then after that you get color again and hit the mountains. Beautifulest part was diffently smell of the pine tree's when you hit the mountains. Third day I made it out here to K town. I real legend past away this week, Steve Irwin aka Aligator Hunter. He brought us what the crap are u doing, laughter, goodness for what he did with animals and mammals. He'll be missed. Start a new thing with blogging. Talking about versus from bible. Today going to take about people that tried to build that tour to heaven and God changing and creating languages. First what a bunch of nutters. Thank God for saving them. They would have killed themselves from lack of oxygen higher up. Thank God for creating such beautiful languages. If God hadn't done anything maybe everybody would have climbed the tour and killed themselves thinking it was heaven.
God Bless

2 Comments:

Blogger James said...

glad you made it out safely, jon!

September 8, 2006 at 9:36 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome to the west coast! K-town has good wineries, so go wine-tasting. And also be sure to swim in lake okanagan, or not. =) Many blessings Jon!

September 10, 2006 at 7:05 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home