Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The News


Before I start with the news I would like to speak about something else first. When God holy spirit touches my soul he make's me jump around inside and I say I love him alot. Know to the news. Election results are in. Conservative government scary. Sound's alot like George Bush in his speeches. I don't want to vote again in seven months. Planly if it happens again so soon I'm not going to vote. Willing to give Harper a chance. Even though he may do some bad things, he'll be doing some good things to. He's not going to change us into the USSR. Harper has alot of things to do on the enviroment, Quebec, all that jazz. NHL. Pittsburgh Penguins are for sale. Here are the candidates for where they will move if they don't stay in Pittsburgh, Kansas City, Houston, Southern Ontario, Quebec City, Hartford, Winnipeg. Looking at the numbers. Houston Areos(AHL)are averaging 7,000 fans a game I checked on they're website. Not going to average any more when the NHL come. Dallas Stars have proven that NHL can survive they're. Houston is the top pick rate now. Don't think they have a specific hockey arena rate now. They have where the Houston Areos and the Houston Rockets(NBA) play. I think you can rule out Kansas City. Southern Ontario is a diffent possiblity, I don't think they have any big enough arenas they're. I heard a comment on Sportsnet that Gary Bettman wouldn't allow a team back in Winnipeg. Colorado and Atlanta both used to have NHL franchises and he's let them move back they're. Out of Quebec City, Hartford and Winnipeg I think Winnipeg is the only city to have built a new arena. Think that's a diffent key. Just below 16,000 though, that may be a problem. Also Brian has always said that Winnipeg will never get a franchise again, we've made progress. He said in my last blog comments that if Winnipeg ever gets a NHL team. Where above 0 percent. I was mistaken by the season tickets, the best seats would cost you just over $5,000, worst would cost you just above $1,000. I still believe though that we would sell above 8,000 season tickets. It is sad to see Pittsburgh another long time franchise may be moving. Hopefully it ain't Texas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home