Thursday, November 24, 2005

100th our 101th and first Post


I was talking with my grandpa tonight of were he served in WW2.
He served at UofM and east of Brandon(forget the place), but anyways he was telling me he wanted to be at first a meadic. He had the opertunity to go and serve in Europe but by that time he was serving training soldiers, it was to late for that. He was telling me about the German soldiers in camps(not really camps)which is good because we had nothing to fear from them. Only time we would have to fear is if the Germans invaded N. America. He talked with some Germans. He was telling me he employed a few of them, they were all good except for the one true Natzi officer. In the end when the work was over the officer stold money and ran off with out any of his other German friends. Work is going good. I know about the Indian act now. We have some passionate discussions about them, I work with four amazing First Nations guys. We joke around all the time, good conversations. I would like to see the Indian act got ride of, they can earn a living like every other Canadian. When ever they tell me about the stuff they get free I get angry. I'm also sick of never seeing any First Nations people at the mall, university. In society. That's about it for rate now of my passionate speeche's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home