My Fumes/Why Winnipeg is the greatest city in Canada
Well I guess I'll start with my fumes. Quebec. One of my mates from Glasgow was dating and now married a girl from Quebec City. That's not my fumes. When we were on the March 2Make Poverty History in Edinburgh I was singing O'Canada, I said she should sing with me. She was like that's not my anthem. So I proceded after that to give her a fake slap to the face. Said Quebec has nothing to complain about. They have had the highest seat of power for along time. It means nothing. If all Quebec people are like this, I don't want them apart of Canada. She didn't know the show 22minutes, Don Cherry is. Next fume is against the Vancouver Canucks. Talking with my mate at work and he was telling me they don't like are fans. That's why they don't come here. Vancouver Canucks are now the team I hate the most in the NHL(yes even lower then the US South teams). That's enough fuming 4today. Why is Winnipeg the greatest city in Canada, I'll tell you. First, we have amazing festivals. Best music concert fans. We produced the biggest band in Canadian history so far(Guess Who). Amazing punk, hardcore scene. We have the best fans in the NHL when the Jets where here. Many more reasons, I'll stop there. But just like every city in the world they're is always room for improvement. We're the heart of Canada. We don't have a NHL team. Edmonton Oilers(last hard working city with a team left in Canada) are my team now. I'm on my last string with hockey rate now(Jets). If the Oilers where to live I'm done with the NHL. Go Moose this year.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home