Can U Believe It
Watching the news this morning. This person did something to Larry Bird(Great NBA player), he was sentenced to a 30 year sentence. He asked for a 33 year sentence, and the judge granted him his wish. lol. Was at the bomber game on sunday. Bad officating, supposedly if you where white(Toronto)nothing will be called against you. One of they're players like spicked the ball and it went down the field. Offical was rate they're and didn't do anything. Also watching the highlights of the Phoenix/Canucks game.
More bad officating, the net was off. The goal shouldn't have continued. I wasn't cheering fo Phoenix, hate seeing officiating like that. Destroy's the game. It should have gone into overtime and been decided then. I was feeling bad for Wayne Gretzky. Can you say bought refree's Vancouver(just kidding). Got a pretty bad cold rate now. My left hand is killing me from that cist. I find out what kind of cist it is today.
Serious Moment with Jonathan Lee Poetker
It says alot about China that they have made christianity illegal, the man message to it is love. That goes towards every country that has made any religion illegal. Let people decide for themselves.


1 Comments:
what kind of cist is it? and I got your message on Monday night, it was mostly breathing, a bit of a giggle, and what I understood as "oh" - did you mean to call me, lol?
Post a Comment
<< Home