Friday, December 02, 2005

Bob Barker & Gangsters


First of all I have to say Bob Barker retire. I was watching
The Price Is Right, it's time to retire. Gangsters. I would think that the poor community would be more together then the average and rich community in being together. They want to kill one another. The wars that go on, not saying this about ever poor community. Another thing I've relized from the guys I work with is me first. Sharing God with them, yeah u can see God. Holy spirit, but most of it is unseen. Another thing I've realized from these guys, they don't trust a thing. You have to have proof. That's western society. Tuff words, but true. I bought myself a snowboard today.
Heading to BC over christmas for snowboarding. If u can pray for me that I get more work before this time. One last time Bob Barker retire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home