Enviroment
You've heard me talk about it alittle bit since I've come back from the UK. Some steps we can take to clean up the enviroment is put a train system in place. The trains would run off of solar panels, when that runs out of energy electricty. Go as far north as Thompson, east Kenora, west Brandon, south Emerson. Cost alot of money I admit for the government. It would be well worth it for the enviroment. Car pooling didn't work. I would diffently use the train service. Where would like I see the Canadian government to go in the future, I'll tell you. First we have to clean up the enviroment. I would like to see our government give ad to third world country's and not ask anything for that. Thirdly fligh these corrupt leaders here to Canada and show them love. Put pressure on them and about the corruptness. Lock them in a jail(just kidding on locking them in a jail). I don't understand why Quebec people are complaining. Issue we have to deal with. We aren't forcing them to speak english. Outside of Montreal everyone speaks french. You all know I don't like money. It's the earth. We're treating them like all other provinces. We aren't stopping sending food and drinks they're. Last one kind of has to do with the third one. People of Canada here are Prime Minister putting pressure on the leaders of the corrupt countries but not through we're going to send trops they're. But sadly known of these things will come true. Here's hoping.


1 Comments:
Trains would be neat, but they'd do nothing to solve the problem of car-pooling. I don't think people driving alone in a car instead of car-pooling to Thompson is a very big issue. It's in the city where it's a problem.
Post a Comment
<< Home