Been Awhile Since I've Put Up A New Post
I'm back working at a community centre in St. Vital. The guy I work with sounds like Dan Akyrod(spelled that wrong). It's a good job, only have to be they're by 9am. I was at the gas station and put some gas in my vehicle, but when I went inside. That doesn't go anywhere. I did go inside to pay for my gas. They're was this guy infront of my looking through all the card things you win money with. Saying hire numbers better chance of winning. I say to him you still on have a chance one and a million, he says to me no they'res eight chances. Yeah it's the new card winning money commerical on tv. I found out to day that antaratica has no chance of stop melting, our it was the artic. I forget which one. Bye bye polar bears. Well also see the fish disappear from the mercury that goes in the water. Mercury is what I think it is. Yeah we may have water world, honestly. Next while we're going to go through and ice age again, our something. The way the planet clean's itself up. Honestly wish I could see how that looks, after the ice age is over the sky will look the bluest known of us have ever seen. Only the last ice age people that survived seen it. How can we change this you may ask. We can't, it's to late. Just hopefully the people after the next ice age will be smarter then us. Sorry to dipress you if I did. It will probably happen juring our generation, not the ice age(maybe). But the earth is going to run out of resources in the next 50 years from now my friend James was telling me. This is guranteed by 120 scientists. You don't even have to believe the scientest, just look at how much where using. On a brighter note started monkey kicking cow deseases snowboarding video. Show it to you all.
peace
I'll build a big boat if we go through water world for us all
jp


3 Comments:
Save me a window seat. =)
Actually we're still in an ice age. Ice ages have warm and cold periods, and we're in one of the warm ones.
wow matt, that's almost expertise you're floutin' there.
psst... er, greenhouse gas, er, nevermind.
Post a Comment
<< Home