Wednesday, April 01, 2009


Good Sleep Coming Tonight

Some good news here in Kelowna, British Columbia. I got a job working at a green house and tree nursarie. God has given me peace over the last half a month of being unemployed. I have also dealed with stress of having to get a job soon, I have a loan and bills and rent to pay. The guys I work with are good, and helpfull of showing me what to do. The work is physically demanding, and it has hit me the first day of work today. I was able to get all the work done. The guy bible study house group I have been going to over the last little while has been amazing for everyone that is attending. We decide on the day of the bible study, what book we want to go through. We read through it slowly, just go over what is being talked about. God has been doing amazing stuff in all of the guy's life's in the group. My praying has changed over the last little while, in talking to God as he is rate beside me. Talking to God as if I was talking to a friend. Also since I have been going to the bible study, I have started to get into the word more on my own outside of bible study. All of are hearts are being changed by God, to be more like he's heart. We all want to do God's will, see Kelowna on fire for God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home