Here is one of my new poems. The name of it is #
You decide so many of are directions
Food, home, getting around, and so much more is decided my a number
I know my real future, doesn't get decided by a number
Where I live, and love, is being decided by a number
This stress, bares down on me everyday
Like a gorilla on my back, it won't go away
Things where going good, but now they're back going the other way
Each day, I believe it'll be the day
God, I want to say thankyou for always providing
I need your peace, love, to know everything will be ok
For tomorrow, is a new day
Hope that it will finally be the day
Good news, I got a job today. At this place called RTS investments, they supply maintenance care appliances for home owners, as well as small to medium size businesses. I have my first training day tomorrow, see how it goes. Just reading some reports of people that work for the company, that don't listen when people say I cannot afford the product. Try to work on people, pay cheaper price. If I have to go from home to home trying to sell stuff, if they say they can't afford it. I'm not bug them to pay a cheaper price. Not what I want to do, go from home to home selling stuff. I'll give this place a chance, quit if it ain't good. Please pray for me, for this job. Not what I want to do, the articles I have read. Snowboarders for Christ is going good, we had are last friday night outreach I think last friday. Last week saturday we had are riders aid day, which is group through SFC in which we raise money for water filters in Africa. Every $100 is enough to build one of these water filters with products in Africa, for 8-10 people for drinking water. The water filters will, last forever. We raised just over $100.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home