Learning
Starting to warm up here in Kelowna, BC. Diffently thank full for. As long as the snow stays up in the mountains. My job is just about to end as a chef at Kelowna Curling Club. Goes for another four weeks. Not getting the hours I would like there, but I'm making enough money to be able to pay all of my bills. Little extra for fun stuff. Apply hardcore for work in landscaping, golf, and labour work for beginning to middle of march. Last friday night up at Big White with the youth was incredible. I prayed to God before I left that I really wanted to connect with the youth, the previous last two weeks it wasn't happening. Did really connect with them, had some good conversations. Was so pumped after. Only bummer of the night was that I sprained my knee pretty good. Tuesday before last friday we where at the pool, doing tricks off of the diving board. Smashed the back of my head pretty good when I was trying to do a gainer, which is when you jump forwards and bring your feet up and do a flip. Hope that definition of it gives you idea of how it looks like. I was feeling really dizzy after, to say the least. I know when you hit the back of your head like that, feel dizzy(concussion). Feeling better this week from that. Beware of some chiropractors I have found out this week. He did a good job of knowledging me about the spine, but other things he shared where crap. Like he said it wasn't about money to him, he has enough. I was thinking it was going to cost around $150 a month. They want just over $3,000 from me for a year of adjusting and fixing my back. Not many people can afford that. Only ones probably are living at home with there parents. Our have an incredible job. He showed me my neck spine, it was getting pretty strait. Told me this can be fixed. Just got a call from them. Saying this is unusual, doctor wants to sit down with me and talk about what will work. Monday got appointment to talk about financial part. Will see what happens. Relationship ended with Katie.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home