New Spring
Hi. What a last couple of weeks. Still trying to get my energy up from three days in Vancouver. Thankfully, my mom was able to get my a ticket for flying home for this weekend. Looking forward to this weekend, seeing family. James and Matt that I haven't seen in ages. This week has been incridble, also another thing has hit me when feeling amazing. Stuff that hit me, bad stuff. My boss has a big problem with me. I asked her if I can catch up on some hours, because of the previous week I was gone. She only has given me three hours this week. Going to talk with her about next weeks hours, when I see her tonight. I've started to apply at new places to work. Please pray for continue peace of God in this area. Doing excellent rate now, I know Kelowna is where I'm supposed to be. Good news, I saw Kaitie on sunday. We went curling for a bit and hung out at her place in the afternoon. Where back together. Evening we went to fundraiser concert for her friend that is going to go work in N. Uganda. With invicible children. Monday she came over to my place and we went for a walk and made supper, watched Canada hockey game with Weibe's and friends. Tuesday we went to the girl that is going to N. Uganda goodbye dinner for awhile, ran into some people I haven't seen in awhile there. After we went to her place and friends of are's, Jaimie and Pat came over. We had this amazing conversation about God, gifts he has installed in us. I know one of the gifts he has installed in me is knowing when demonic powers are around, prohetic, warrior for God. I have seen demons and God's fire. I was praying about that this morning, of where God wants to take me in this area. Soon as I prayed about it I couldn't see it but I new that there was a demon rate by my door in my room. I prayed to God for him to burn the demon, he did. I couldn't see it in person standing next to me. I new it was there and God got rid of it. That has been my week so far.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home