Tuesday, February 24, 2009

God's Love

These last two months here in Kelowna, BC have been amazing and also really difficult. I have started to go to this sweet house group. Have been learning and getting deeper into the bible from the group. What the time's where like back then. Better understanding of the people. Amazing how many time's God would bless them amazingly, and then the people promise to follow God always. Year later our more they are back doing the old stuff. Not following God. We have been reading mainly books of the old testament rate now. I love the group of guys come out for the bible study. Last two months have been difficult work and financially wise. God has been blessing me with enough finances to pay for my bills and rent. I have over the last month and a bit been applying everywhere to get a job with some more hours. The job at the curling club ends in two weeks. My boss has cut my hours again. Business's are going to be starting to hire in the next couple of weeks. With how the finance's have been I haven't been able this year to go up juring the day snowboarding, but I have had friday evenings to go up on. Income tax money is coming soon. Break ups are not easy. I have written a few new poems, and I'm starting to write a book. Really pumped on writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home